Here is some afternoon reading to get you up to date with the Dallas Cowboys:
- According to NFL.com, the Dallas Cowboys have offered a contract to G Bryan Waters. If he does sign with Dallas, I’m hoping we get the Bryan Waters of old, not an out of shape big man we end up cutting any way. I have my fingers crossed, but I’m expecting good contribution from him should he sign.
- Apparently the Cowboys will share a domed indoor football field, which will act as their new practice facility, with Frisco ISD.
- OT Darrion Weems had a scary accident today, dropping a 325 pound barbell on his chest in the weight room. He is expected to make a full recovery, and is labeled as day-to-day as of now.
- The team signed DE Travis Chappelear today, releasing LS P.J. Mangieri to make room for the defensive lineman.
- Injury report from last night